How to Add a Weather Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: The Weather Page Element is only available for US locations.
The "Weather Page" Element displays the local weather forecast on your page. The weather data is pulled from the closest weather station via the National Weather Service.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Weather Page Element.
- Enter the locations zip code and adjust the settings.
- Your zip code may already be defaulted.
- Clic Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements