How to Add a US Map Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: If Flash is not enabled, the element will display as a list instead of a map.
The "US Map" element allows you to display a map of the United States where specific states are highlighted and link the viewer to other sites. If you have a regional organization across multiple states, this tool will help site visitor visualize your territory and navigate your state websites.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the US Map Page Element.
- Enter the link URL for each state that you would like to highlight.
- Only one URL can be added per state.
- All links open in a new window.
- Click Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements