How to Add a Team Button Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: You will need to have Team Pages already created in order to use this element.
Using the "Team Buttons Elements" you can link on any SportsEngine Pages to specific teams within a league using buttons. This is common on a division page or a home page of a site to set up visually appealing links.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Team Button Page Element.
- On the top-right portion of the element, click Show Tag Menu.
- Choose the option that reads Select All Tags or scroll down and choose the specific tags that are relevant to these teams.
- Click Hide Tag Menu.
- Add the layout columns, adjust the settings, and click Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements