Product Updates | Feb 6 - Feb 19, 2019
- Fixed a bug where fair play points were not saving correctly.
- Fixed a bug with tourney registration where you were not able to remove a division and change the price.
- Fixed a bug where scores were not being sent out automatically after a game is finalized via twitter.
- Added new profile fields to MySE - Suffix, Nickname, Played Outside US, Country of Birth and Country of Citizenship.
- Updated the appearance of the mobile web interstitial
- Created options for users when they are printing brackets to be able to include or not include "winner of game 1 etc".
- Fixed a bug where copying facilities from a previous tournament duplicating the facilities when coming over.
Completed development of iOS App version 5.17, which includes Guardians via roster capability:
- Admins/Coaches can now view guardian information from the roster
- Contact info is tappable and launches the device's phone/email capabilities
- Admins/Coaches can invite guardians on behalf of the players/parents
- Email notifications updated indicate who sent the guardian invite
- Fixed a bug on iOS where users who have entered only a First Name when adding a Player or Staff member to their roster cannot save the Player or Staff even after fixing the error by entering the required Last Name.
- Fixed a bug where users could see incorrect teams on the mobile teams list if all non-deleted page nodes are disabled but one or more deleted page nodes are public
- Fixed a layout issue with the Roster Details page on iPhone XR devices
Fixed an issue causing guardians to sometimes not get added to all of the appropriate teams for their children