How to Give a Group Permissions to a Page
You must have "Registration" or "Webmaster" permissions to add a group to a page.
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page on your site that you want to add the group to.
- Click on the Permissions sub tab.
- NOTE: If you are on a League, Division, or Team page, click on Admin > Permissions.
- Scroll down and under Group Permissions, click Add Group.
- You need to have a group created before adding a group.
- Search or select a group.
- After the group is highlighted, give them "Owner", "Edit", or "View" permissions to the page.
- Owner: Update and edit all content, move or delete page, assign permissions, create groups, send messages, create new pages, etc.
- Edit: View private page, add elements, and edit content.
- View: View private page.
- Click Add Groups.
- What Are Groups?
- How to Create Groups From the Members Tab
- How to Create a Smart Group From a Registration
- How to Create and Add a Group to a Page