How to Create Groups From the Members Tab
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to create a group from the Members Directory.
There are two kinds of Groups that you can create:
- Group - Manually add the members to a group.
- Smart Group - Dynamically adds members to a group based upon certain filtered criteria.
Create a Group
- Sign in and click on the Admin gear located at the top of your screen.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click Members then choose Directory.
- Under Members, choose the Groups and Rosters sub tab.
- In the top-right corner, click Add Group.
- Input the "Group Name" and update the "Privacy Setting."
- Click Add.
- On the right side, click on the three dots.
- Choose Add Group Members.
- Type in the "names" of the members you want to add to the group and click Add.
- You can only add members to your group.
Create a Smart Group
- Sign in and go to "SportsEngine HQ."
- Click Members tab then choose Directory.
- Choose the blue Filter button.
- Filter by a Registration, SportsEngine profiles, or a Team Roster.
- Choose your data or source, then finish your filter selections.
- Click Done.
- A finalized list of your members will appear.
- Click Add Smart Group.
- Name the group and click Add.
- What Are Groups?
- How to Create a Smart Group From a Registration
- How to Create and Add a Group to a Page
- How to Give a Group Permissions to a Page