How to Add a Power Poll Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: Once a poll has been created, the question and answer choices cannot be modified.
"Power Poll" is a page element that allows you to quickly poll your site visitors. For example, with this element you can find out when your players prefer to practice, who deserves to be coach of the year, or add a poll question just for fun.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Poll Page Element.
- Add the poll question and input your answer choices.
- To add answer choices, click the Add a Choice option.
- Update the settings of the poll and click Create This Page Element.
- Result Display Style: Determines whether results are shown as percentages or total votes.
- Vote Frequency: Determines how often members can vote in the poll.
- Require Login: Requires users to login before they can vote on a poll to make sure only your members are voting.
- Enhanced Security: Provides extra security measures to prevent double-voting.
- Types of Page Elements