Product Updates | Jan 2 - Jan 15, 2019
When sending an invoice, organizations now have the ability to pass the processing fees to the invoice recipient(s)
- For invoice recipients, within MySE, their bills will now include language indicating fees apply while updating the invoice amount
- For invoice recipients, when receiving an invoice, the email will now include language indicating fees apply
- Within SportsEngine HQ, Invoice Details views will now include language and dynamic invoice amounts based on how the recipient chooses to pay their invoice
New Discount Functionality
- When creating a discount, organizations now have the ability to include a maximum number a reusable code can be used. As an example, when creating a reusable discount, the code can be used up to 20 times (first 20 people to use the code will receive the discount)
- When creating a percent off discount, organizations now have the ability to set the maximum dollar amount the discount will be applied. As an example, the discount is valid for 50% off up to $100.
- Discounts can now be edited!
- Editable fields include
- Discount Code (for reusable discounts)
- Discount Code maximum (for reusable discounts)
- Ability to generate additional individual use codes
When exporting the Transaction report for Invoices within SportsEngine HQ, the 'Paid By' field is now included in the exported file.
Within SportsEngine HQ → Registration → Financial Summary, organizations now have access to a new 'Daily Summary' and 'Monthly Summary' report
- SportsEngine HQ is here!
- Fixed a bug where some users were experiencing issues trying to register.
- Released Activity Feed for all Android users
- Fixed a bug in SiteBuilder that caused event invitations to be removed when a user edits anything about a recurring event.
- Fixed a bug with MaxSolution Schedule import that caused event invitations to not be created