Product Updates | Jan 16 - Jan 29, 2019
- Fixed a bug where you could not update any scores after it was quick scored
- Fixed a bug where you were not able to print out tournament reports.
We've updated the message copy and styling of the following emails related to PowerPay invoices.
- Failed Transactions (sent to the invoice recipient)
- Reminder emails
- (NEW) Introduced a new email informing invoice recipients, who are enrolled in a payment plan when an automatic payment is scheduled to be taken out of their account (screenshot below)
- Added the ability to edit the team ID inside of a team.
- Fixed a bug where no information was showing on the receipt page when paying sanctioning fees.
- Fixed a bug where upon advancement it was not taking into account standings.
- Fixed a bug where you were not able to see volleyball scores when finalized on the results page.
Released 5.16 to iOS users which includes:
- Roster UI enhancements
- Roster Sorting Capability
- Team Admin/Coach capability to edit, send and resend team invites from the roster
Updated US Pond Hockey Apps for iOS and Android
- Fixed an issue causing Facebook login to fail for mobile users
- Fixed an issue that prevented users who were blocking 3rd Party Cookies from logging into the new SE HQ.