Product Updates | Jan 30 - Feb 6, 2019
- Fixed a bug where some tourney reports were showing blank information.
- Fixed a bug in Tourney where some users were not able to use the scheduler.
Sale Items are now available within Invoicing!
- Organizations can now create and attach Sale Items when sending invoices
- Invoices can still be sent without itemization
- Sale Items currently include a Name, Price, and SKU (optional)
- Sale Items can be reusable, so you no longer have to manually input each line item when attaching to invoices
- Added the ability for a user to register for multiple sub customer tournaments at one checkout.
- Updated our mobile app prompts allowing for an easier and more updated way for users to access the mobile app.
- Added the ability for a user to select which courts/fields they copy from a previous tournament rather than automatically bringing over all fields/venues when copying from an existing tournament.
- Fixed a bug where team notes were not saving for teams.
- Fixed a bug where volleyball set scores were not posting to the results page.
- Completed development of Android version 5.18 which includes all new integration with Sporfie! By pressing a single button, you can capture video highlights and keep what you want AFTER you've watched them live. Learn more about this new integration at https://www.sporfie.com/se-integration/
- Fixed an issue in iOS causing chats capability to crash
- Updated some error messages with poor grammar
- Improved security and performance of Track Wrestling
- Fixed issues preventing safety screening packages from saving
- Fixed configurations that may have caused forgot password and account activation emails to be marked as spam