How to Add a Registration Lookup Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
A "Registration Lookup Page Element" allows for a select set of registration questions from a given registration to verify a user's identity in order to display their completed registration information. This is a good tool to be able to search on a website page from a registration. If this information should be private, make sure to set the page permissions to private.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Registration Lookup Page Element.
- Select the registration session name you would like to display information from.
- Update the settings, including the Verification Questions, or what the user will need to type in to search for a registrant.
- Click Create This Page Element.
Helpful Tip! Please select at least three questions which will uniquely identify a registration entry. For example, the combination of First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birthdate, and Email Address is unlikely to match more than one registration entry.
- Types of Page Elements