How Can I Combine Traded Player Stats?
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to trade a rostered player.
NOTE: This feature must be enabled in your Site Settings by a SportsEngine employee prior to it being available in your League Page’s Tool Settings. If interested in employing it, contact the SportsEngine Customer Success Team or reach out to your Account Manager
This option allows a transferred player to have their stats totaled, instead of having them separate for each Team they have been on. Without the setting turned on, a player’s stats would be divided by the teams they were on, with their name listed twice in the League Stats.
Enabling the Combine Traded Player Stats Option
- Go to your League Page.
- Click the yellow Admin dropdown arrow.
- Choose Tool Settings.
- Scroll down to the Statistics section.
- Select the checkbox Combine stats for traded players on player stats pages and widgets.
- Save your changes.
- How to Transfer Players and Staff to Another Team on the Team Page
- How to Transfer Players and Staff to Another Team Using the Rostering Tool