How to Transfer Players and Staff to Another Team on the Team Page
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to access a Team Page roster.
NOTE: You can only transfer a Player to another Team within the same League.
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the Team Page you want to transfer rostered players from.
- Choose the Roster tab.
- Click on the name of the player.
- Under the Player Profile Settings, choose Transfer player.
- Input a "Move By" option, "Date of the transfer" and the "New Team" the player is on.
- Both "Trade" and "Assign" result in the same action.
- Click Transfer Player.
- How to Transfer Players and Staff to Another Team Using the Rostering Tool
- How Can I Combine Traded Player Stats?