How to Add a Survey Report Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: As individuals register online, data within the element updates dynamically.
The "Survey Report Page Element" allows you to display certain data from any of your online registration sessions on any page of your website. Utilize powerful reporting selectors and filters to define the specific data you would like to display, then arrange column and sorting order within a simple drag-and-drop interface.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Survey Report Page Element.
- Select the registration session name you would like to display a report from.
- Add a name to the report, update the settings, and click Create This Page Element.
- Pagination Count (15, 25, 50, or 100): Represents the amount of members displayed per page.
- Fields: Choose the fields that will appear in the report.
- Filters: Only view the conditions that are assigned. You can also select a checkbox at the right to Scope to Current User, which will have the Report only show data linked to the user viewing it.
- User Filters: This will filter which types of users can see the report.
- CSV Fields: Choose which fields you wish to make available in a downloadable CSV spreadsheet.
- Detail View Fields: Choose which fields you would like users to be able to select to view more detail on.
- Types of Page Elements