How to Add a Membership Report Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
A "Membership Report Page Element" shows members from your website directory on a page. This page can be private, so only certain admins can view the members of your website. This can be useful if you want to give some admins access to your members, but don't want to give them access to the backend of the site.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Membership Report Page Element.
- Add a name to the report, update the settings, and click Create This Page Element.
- Pagination Count (15, 25, 50, or 100): Represents the amount of members displayed per page.
- Fields: Choose the fields that will appear in the report.
- Filters: Only view the conditions that are assigned. You can also select a checkbox at the right to Scope to Current User, which will have the Report only show data linked to the user viewing it.
- User Filters: This will filter which types of users can see the report.
- Types of Page Elements