How to Add the Flash File Page Element?
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
The "Flash File Page Element" lets you add (SWF) files that can contain animations or applets of varying degrees of interactivity and function.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Flash File Page Element.
- Choose your file, adjust the settings, and click Create This Page Element.
- NOTE: The file must have an extension of SWF.
- Types of Page Elements