How to Add a Facebook Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: If you haven't set your site Facebook default page, you will need to uncheck the box next to Facebook Page URL and add your Facebook page URL or add your Facebook Page to your site information section.
The "Facebook Page Element" allows you to display your Facebook page feed directly on your website and gives visitors the ability to 'Like' your Facebook page from your SportsEngine site.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Facebook Page Element.
- Choose your Plugin Type:
- Facebook Page Feed
- Like Button
- If Facebook Page Feed option is chosen, additional options will appear:
- Show Friend's Faces: Shows your Facebook page members' faces above the page feed
- Show Page Posts:Shows recent posts in a page feed
- Hide Cover Photo:Select to hide your Facebook cover photo.
- If you haven't set your site Facebook default page, you will need to uncheck the box next to Facebook Page URL and add your Facebook page URL.
- Click Create This Page Element.
Helpful Tip! Make sure that you used the Facebook Page URL for your organization's business page rather than a personal or group page. Click here to create a Facebook business page for your organization.
- This element has a max width of 500 pixels. For best results, place the element in a ⅓ page layout container.
- How to Add a Site Default Facebook Page
- Types of Page Elements