How to Add a Stat Leaders Widget
You will need "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to add widgets.
NOTE: A Statistics Widget can only be used after individual player stats have been entered.
- Sign in to your account and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the Team Page that you would like to pull statistics from.
- Choose the Player Stats Tab.
- On the right side of the Player Stats, click the gray gear button and choose Create Widget.
- Update the widget settings:
- Select Season to Display: Choose the season you want to display.
- Choose Stat Types to Display:
- Stat Module: Team Record
- Stat Type: W, L, T
- Click Create Widget.
Add a Widget to a Page
- Go to a page on your website where you would like to add the widget to.
- In Edit Mode, click on Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Add Widget Page Element.
- Choose the Player Stats widget you created.
- Types of Widgets