How to Add a Feed Reader Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
The "Feed Reader Page Element" allows you to add your Twitter feed or another site's RSS feed to your website. You can use the feed reader to display recent tweets or to pull article headlines and links from other sources if they have an RSS feed.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the feed to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Feed Reader Page Element.
- Toggle between a RSS/Atom URL or a Twitter Username, then add that information into the field.
- If you are adding a Twitter username, do not put the @ symbol before it.
- Click Create This Page Element.
Helpful Tip! Twitter statuses are updated every 15 minutes to avoid exceeding Twitter's rate limits. If you do see the Twitter Rate Limit Exceeded message click here for additional instructions.
- Types of Page Elements