How to Make a Page Public
You must have "Page Owner" or "Webmaster" admin permissions to update pages.
When you first create a page it is disabled -- the page will not be visible by site visitors. This allows you to hide the page while the page content is under construction. Disabled pages are shown in gray on the menu. To make the page visible to site visitors you will need to change its status from Disabled to Public.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page that you want to make public.
- Scroll down and click on the yellow Permissions button.
- Underneath Permissions, click the option of Public.
- How Do I Add a Page?
- How Do I Reorder My Pages?
- How Do I Move a Page?
- How to Edit Page Titles and Details
- How to Delete a Page