How Do I Add a Page?
You must have "Page Owner" or "Webmaster" admin permissions to add pages.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Underneath Edit Mode, click Pages.
- Select Sub Pages or Main Menu depending on where you would like to add the page.
- Main Menu is the horizontal list of page links listed at the top of your site in the main navigation.
- Sub Pages appear in the dropdown menu under a page listed in the Main Menu.
- Click Add New Page.
- Choose the Page Type from the list of options.
- Input the necessary and mandatory information, then click Create and Go To Page.
- What Are General Pages?
- How Do I Reorder My Pages?
- How Do I Move a Page?
- How to Make a Page Public
- How to Edit Page Titles and Details
- How to Delete a Page