How to Add a Venue Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
The "Venue Page Element" displays venue statuses (open, closed, or pending) publicly on your website. Use the Venue Element to easily let members know when a game is rained out or when the game is still on!
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the element to and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Venue Page Element.
- Add headings, input the venue name, update the notes (optional), and click Save Changes.
- To add more venues, choose the green Add a Venue button.
- Types of Page Elements