How to Add a News Slideshow Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: Only news articles with images will be displayed in a News Slideshow.
The "News Slideshow Page Element" highlights the latest news articles by displaying them in a slideshow with each slide showing an image and a caption.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the slideshow to and click Add Page Element.
- Choose the News Slideshow Page Element.
- On the top-right portion of the element, click Show Tag Menu.
- Choose the option that reads Select All Tags or scroll down and choose the specific tagsthat are relevant to this slideshow.
- NOTE: If you don't see the page or tag that you would like to select, it may be because news hasn't been enabled for that page yet. Click here to see how to do this.
- Click Hide Tag Menu.
- Adjust the settings and click Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements