Product Updates | Oct 17 - Oct 31, 2018
- If you had administrator roles in multiple SportsEngine organizations, sometimes you wouldn't see all of your Bills within MySE. Released a fix to ensure admins that are part of multiple SportsEngine organizations will always see all of their Bills within MySE.
- The 'Transaction ID' column was not displaying for our Alpha Member Management customer. Fixed the issue to ensure Member Management customers will see Transaction ID within the transaction list.
- Fixed bug that caused auto-generated game ids to not be generated
- Fixed bug that caused roster imports to fail
- Fixed bug with Smart Groups not updating automatically.
- Fixed bug with Profiles caching during the same registration session.
Completed iOS Activity Feed development - will begin rollout the week of 11/5
- Display the default point system settings from a series in the tournaments that belong to it
- Made it more intuitive to request and require fields on a registration
- Fixed error when creating a new complex
- Fixed Twitter integration