- When viewing invoice details within PowerPay, if the recipient has enrolled in the payment plan, admins will now see an 'Autopay' tag next to each scheduled installment.
- Some organizations who were not yet provisioned to use PowerPay were seeing the 'Payment Terms' nav item. We've updated this so only organizations will only see Payment Terms if they've already provisioned PowerPay.
We've updated the message copy and styling of the following emails related to PowerPay invoices.
- New Bill email (sent to the recipient when they receive an invoice. Example email below)
- Reminder Emails
- Online and Offline payment receipt emails
- The most recent update of Google Chrome resulted in some icons with SportsEngine HQ to not appear. We implemented a fix so all icons will continue to appear in the latest version of Chrome.
- Fixed bug in tourney to have period lengths reflect accurate data when printing out game sheets.
- Have added a 3rd option of "Unspecified" to gender selection throughout SportsEngine.
- Fixed a bug where the "between" filter was not creating Smart Groups.
- Fixed bug that caused coaches to not see the register button if their team is not created in the current season.
- Fixed the issue that when a coach is trying to register for another tournament it prompts them to create a new team.