How to Add an Event Aggregator Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
The "Event Aggregator Page Element" displays upcoming scheduled events on your website. It is a mini-calendar that can be added to any page to help your members know what's coming up.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the aggregator to and click Add Page Element.
- Choose the Event Aggregator Page Element.
- On the top-right portion of the aggregator, click Show Tag Menu.
- Choose the option that reads Select All Tags or scroll down and choose the specific tags that are relevant to this article/page.
- NOTE: If you don't see the page or tag that you would like to select, it may be because events hasn't been enabled for that page yet. Click here to see how to do this.
- Click Hide Tag Menu.
- Add a title, adjust the settings, and click Create This Page Element.
- Display Format setting determines how the event aggregator appears. For example, the Five Day View shows upcoming events for the next five days in a calendar-type format.
- Location Filter allows you to limit the events displayed to a specific city or state. For example, you might only display upcoming home games by entering your home city here.
- Types of Page Elements