How to Add Players or Staff to Your Roster in TeamCenter
You must have Team Page "Edit/Ownership" or "Webmaster" permission to add players and staff.
If you do not use the Rostering Tool to roster your players and staff to their Team Pages, you can roster them from each individual Team Page's TeamCenter.
Step 1: Get to TeamCenter
- By clicking on the Teams tab within your User Dashboard.
- By using your SE Bar.
- From an individual Team Page on any SportsEngine site.
Step 2: Add Players or Staff
- On the left-hand navigation, choose the Roster tab.
- Under the Roster heading, choose either the Player or Staff sub tab.
- Depending on which tab you have chosen, click either + Add Players or + Add Staff.
- Input the First Name, Last Name, and Email Address of the player or staff.
- NOTE: Use the email that is associated with the player or staff's SportsEngine account. If they don't have an account, that email address will be the one to receive communication to create their SportsEngine account.
- Click Add Players/Add Staff.
- NOTE: The new player or staff will not receive team communications until they accept their invite.
- How to Remove Players or Staff From TeamCenter