Different Background Screening Statuses
This article will explain the different statuses a background screening can be in (Passed, Pending, Failed, Flagged, and Errors).
NOTE: SportsEngine is unable to look into why these screenings have reached these statuses in a measure to protect your organization's private data. Please reach out directly to the following personnel if you have additional questions.
- Passed: The individual has completed the background investigation and the provider has found the applicants record free from reportable offenses.
- Pending: The applicant has completed the application and the background investigation is in progress
- Flagged: A record has been found and needs to be reviewed by the administrator.
- Failed: A record has been found and confirmed by the provider on the applicant and determined by the association or administrator that the individual cannot Coach/Volunteer.
- Errors: The applicant may have omitted or entered incorrect information on the application. At this time the provider will reach out to the applicant to make the appropriate changes.
- Learn More About SportsEngine Safety
- How to Request a Background Screening
- How to Share My Background Screening Link with My Members
- How Do I Run Reports on Background Screening Information?
- How To Review a Background Screening Entry