How to Add a Text Block Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
Use the "Text Block Page Element" to add a section of text anywhere on your SportsEngine website. Creating text in the Text Block text editor is just like creating text in a word document-- you can create plain paragraph text, large colorful header text, or text hyperlinks, and you can add bullet points, images, tables, and more.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add text and click Add Page Element.
- Choose the Text Block Page Element.
- Add content and adjust the settings.
- Click Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements