How Do I Use a Call to Action Page Element?
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
"Call to Action Page Elements" are a way to drive users deeper into your site by visually calling out important information or events with a graphic combination of text, images, and links that reacts to being hovered over by a mouse cursor. Think of a Call to Action as a prominent, animated way to link to some of the more important information on your site.
- Sign in to your account and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page that you would like for this element to live on, and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Call to Action element.
- Click Choose File next to Primary Image. Locate the file of the image you would like to use in the graphic.
- Copy the link URL that you would like the Call to Action to link to, and paste it into the field labeled Link URL.
- Add a title as well as any other information that you would like to in the fields.
- Choose an Action Style of your Call to Action.
- Click Create This Page Element.
- Use a 3-column layout container to group 3 call-to-actions together for a professional look.
- Make sure that all three images have the same dimensions (ex: 640 X 480) to ensure all three Call to Action images are equal in size.
- Types of Page Elements