How to Add a Table Builder Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
A "Table Builder Page Element" can breakdown costs per level on a registration, show contact information for different departments, or display total inventory for age groups.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the table and click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Table Builder Page Element.
- Add a title, adjust the settings, and click Create This Page Element.
- Under Creation Preference, if you switch the option to Import from Excel or CSV, you will be able to choose a file from your computer.
- To add a link to a table, copy and paste the following code and replace the link:
<div> <a href="http://www.google.com">Google</a> </div>
- Types of Page Elements