How to Register an Athlete
NOTE: SportsEngine does not own any registration sessions. So, if you have any questions regarding the registration such as: how to fill out the form, what to sign up for, questions about pricing, errors on the registration, etc, please reach out to an admin at that organization for assistance.
Step 1: Get the Registration Link
The organization that you are registering with should either send you a link to their registration session, or provide that information somewhere on their SportsEngine website.
Helpful Tip! If you don't have the registration link and you are having troubling finding it on your organization's website, please reach out to someone at that organization so they can help you locate it.
Step 2: Complete the Online Registration Form
- Sign in to your SportsEngine account, or create a new SportsEngine account if you don't have one already.
- Select an athlete profile to register or select Register a New Athlete if you don't see that profile listed.
- NOTE: If you don't see the option to Register a New Athlete, the registration is set up to register adults and you will need to reach out to your organization so they can make that adjustment on the registration session.
- Enter all required fields on the Registration session.
- Submit payment (if required).
- Click Complete Registration.
- After completing the registration, you will receive an email confirmation and receipt.
- Athlete Registration FAQ