How to Add an Audio Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
If you want to add an audio clip to your site, choose the "Audio Page Element." This audio item will not play automatically, but will give your viewer the ability to press play on the clip.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the audio clip to and click Add Page Element.
- Choose the Audio Page Element.
- To add the audio clip, click the Choose File button.
- Choose your audio clip from your computer, then click Open.
- After you clip has been added, click Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements