How to Add a Video Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
You can add any video to your SportsEngine Website using the "Video Page Element."
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the video clip to and click Add Page Element.
- Choose the Video Page Element.
- Toggle between the Upload and the Embed option.
- Upload: Choose the file from your computer. Full size of the video can not exceed 2GB.
- Embed: Paste in your online copied video url or embedded code from YouTube, Hudl, Vimeo, etc.
- After you video has been added, click Create This Page Element.
Helpful Tip! If the video is too large to upload, we recommend uploading it to a third-party video hosting service like YouTube then embedding it on your SportsEngine website. Upload a video to YouTube.
- Types of Page Elements