Ice Hockey Penalty Report
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to run a report.
The "Ice Hockey Penalty Report" shows all penalties incurred by players within a sub-season for a league, division, or team.
For each penalty, the report contains:
- League, Division, or Team Name
- Player Name
- Penalty Type
Requirements Before Running a Report
- Your league must have at least one stat module turned on to run a penalty report.
- You must have owner permissions for the league, division, or team page, that you want to run the report for.
How to Run a Penalty Report
- Sign in and go to your League, Division, or Team Page.
- Click the Player Stats tab.
- Click the gray Gear icon.
- Choose Penalty Report.
- You will need to have penalties in your stats to see this.
- Enter a date range for the report.
- Click Create.
- The penalty report will be emailed to you within a few minutes of running it.