How to Add a Sponsor Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
A "Sponsor Page Element" allows you to neatly package a sponsor's information into one page element with a title, link, text description, and an optional logo. Many organization will charge for sponsorships and use this element to highlight them in a section of a SportsEngine website.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the sponsor element to and click Add Page Element.
- Choose the Sponsor Page Element.
- Add content and adjust the settings.
- Click Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements