How to Add a Link Page Element
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
A "Link Page Element" can be created on any SportsEngine Page to link to any outside web page or a web page within a SportsEngine Site.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page where you want to add the link to and click Add Page Element.
- Choose the Link Page Element.
- Add content and adjust the settings including the Link Type:
- Absolute - Use this for links to external sites. Requires domain and path, ex) www.tstmedia.com/page/show
- Relative - Use this for links to internal pages within your site. Requires only path, ex) page/show
- Click Create this Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements