How to Create Divisions
You will need "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: You will need to create a League Page or a Club Page first before you can add a Division Page.
"Divisions" help group teams by age, gender, and skill level within a League or Club. The way to add divisions to your organization in SportsEngine is by creating Division pages.
- NOTE: Make sure that you are on a League, Club, or Division page before you create the page.
Creating a Division Page
- Sign in to your account and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to your League or Club page.
- Underneath Edit Mode, click Pages.
- Select Sub Pages.
- Sub Pages appear in the dropdown menu under a page listed in the Main Menu.
- Click Add New Page.
- Choose Division Page.
- Input a name for the division, and update the pages settings.
- Click Create This Page Element.
- How to Create a League
- How to Create Teams
- How to Create a Club Page
- Season Setup Guide