How to Create a League
You will need "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
NOTE: If you don't see the option to add a League Page, your website does not have League functionality. Please reach out to your Account Manager if you would like to add League to your website.
- If you don't have teams that play each other and you just want team pages on your site, please create a Club Page instead.
Creating a "League Page" is the best way to add your league, divisions, and teams to SportsEngine. A league page can be hidden from the public or used to display the league schedule, standings, stats, and more.
Creating a League Page
- Sign in to your SportsEngine website and turn on Edit Mode.
- Underneath Edit Mode, click Pages.
- Select Sub Pages or Main Menu depending on where you would like to add the page.
- Main Menu is the horizontal list of page links listed at the top of your site in the main navigation.
- Sub Pages appear in the dropdown menu under a page listed in the Main Menu.
- Click Add New Page.
- Choose League Page.
- Input a name for the league, choose a league gender, and title the season.
- Select the specific standing type.
- Fill out all the settings on this page then click Create This Page Element.
- How to Create Divisions
- How to Create Teams
- How to Create a Club Page
- Season Setup Guide