How to Add the Social Media Links Page Element
You will need "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions in order to add an element.
The "Social Media Links" element displays link icons to various social media platforms to increase the visibility of your social media presence. Platform-specific icons are available for email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, LinkedIn, External Link (Other).
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page that you would like this element to live on.
- Click Add Page Element.
- Scroll down and choose the Social Media Links element.
- You will already see your Facebook and/or Twitter URL in the element if you have preset these in your Website Settings.
- Add your social media url links to their respective spots.
- Click Create This Page Element.
- Types of Page Elements
- How to Embed Social Media Content on Your Site