How to Add a Media Slider Page Element
You will need "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions in order to add an element.
The "Media Slider" element displays images and text in a scrolling field, with additional controls provided for aspect ratios, type of display, and positioning of text. Think of this page element as a highlight reel.
- Sign in to your site and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page that you would like this element to live on.
- Click Add Page Element.
- Scroll all the way down and choose the Media Slider element.
- In the available fields, enter or alter the following:
- Text Position
- Pagination Style and Position: Controls the shape and location of the icons that display which slides the user is currently being shown.
- Aspect Ratios:
- 21:9 Ultra-Wide
- 16:9 Wide
- 4:3 Standard
- Beneath the above fields, click the option to Add Slides and choose the images that you’d like to display.
- Repeat step 6 as many times as needed to add more images to your Media Slider.
- Once your images have been added, you are able to add a Title, Url, and Description to your slides.
- Click Create This Page Element
- Types of Page Elements