How to Add an Event
NOTE: You must have a Calendar Page or Event Aggregator Page Element before adding events.
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to add Events.
"Events" help your members easily find out when the next practice, game, or meeting is. Events can be displayed with a Calendar Page or with an Event Aggregator Page Element
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to an Event Aggregator Page Element or Calendar Page.
- From an Event Aggregator, click the Gear Icon then click Add Event or from a Calendar page just click Add New Event.
- Scroll down and click Show Tag Menu and choose the relevant tags.
- Add an event name, when it will occur, location, and description.
- Click Create This Event.
- How Do I See Events Specific to Me?
- How do I create an Event Aggregator Page Element?
- What is a Calendar Page?
- How do iCal Feeds work?
- How do I Add an External iCal Feed to SportsEngine?