How to Add Guardians
NOTE: Guardians do not receive text message notifications on behalf of the player profile.
Family members of an athlete can be added as "Guardians" to view the team schedule, RSVP to games and events, message team members, and edit the athlete's profile.
- Sign in and go to your Profiles tab of your dashboard.
- Click on an athlete sub profile.
- NOTE: You can not add a Guardian to the account owner's profile.
- If you don't have a sub profile for the athlete, you will need to add one either through a registration or by claiming a roster spot.
- On the right side, under the Guardians header, click the plus sign (+).
- Input the Guardian’s email address to invite them.
- Toggle which athlete profiles this Guardian should manage.
- Click Send Invitation.
Helpful Tip! The invited guardian will appear on the Guardians tab as "Pending" until they accept their invite in their Dashboard. You can resend a guardian invite at any time by tapping Resend next to the Guardian's name. You will receive an email when the Guardian has accepted the invite.
- Why Am I Unable to Add a Guardian for a Player?