How to Grant Permissions to Members
You must have "Webmaster" or "Admin" access to grant permissions.
NOTE: If you are not using SportsEngine for a website, you will need to give your members administrative Roles instead.
"Permissions" allow for a single member, or a group of members, to have administrative access to a specific product or page on your website.
There are two areas where you can grant permissions:
- In "Permissions and Newsletters"
- On individual pages
From Permissions and Newsletters
- Sign in to "SportsEngine HQ."
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Members tab then choose Permissions and Newsletters.
- Search or use the filter to find the member you are looking for then click on their "name."
- If you can't find the member you are looking for, invite them to become part of your organization.
- If there is more than one sub-profile, select their profile "name" on the left-hand side.
- On the right side of the screen, scroll down and check the box next to the tools/pages that you would like to give this member access to.
From Individual Pages
NOTE: You must have "owner" access on a page to grant permissions to that page.
- Sign in and turn on Edit Mode.
- Go to the page on your site that you want to grant a member/group permissions to.
- Click on the Permissions tab.
- Scroll down and click Add Profile (if you want to give an individual member access) or Add Group (if you want to give a full group access).
- If you click Add Profile, search for the member name then check the permission level they should have, then click Add Profiles.
- If you click Add Group, search for the group name then check the permission level they should have, then click Add Groups.
- What Are the Different Types of Permissions I Can Give?