How to Send a Message From a Registration
You must have "Admin", "Registration", or "Webmaster" permission to send messages to registrants.
NOTE: Only primary and secondary email addresses on the registered account will receive messages.
You can email registrants after they register from a registration session report. This is useful if you need to email a group of registrants post registration.
- Sign in and click on the gray Admin gear located in the top-left corner of your site.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Registration tab then choose Registrations.
- Click on the "Registration Name" you want to message from.
- Run or create a Saved Report.
- In the saved report, on the right-side, click Send Message.
- Choose either All or Selected.
- All: Every registrant in that report.
- Selected: Choose which registrant in the report you want to send the message to.
- In the Message window, choose the type of Editor.
- Plain Text: No formatting.
- Rich Text: Able to change size, color, and other text formatting options.
- Page Layout: Able to add a created template and/or page element to attach documents.
Choosing Plain Text or Rich Text
- Input your subject and body of the message > Send Message.