You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permission to send a message.
- Sign in and click on the Admin gear located at the top of your screen.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Members tab then choose Permissions and Newsletters.
- Scroll down and under Update Quick Report click Send Message.
- Choose either All or Selected.
- All: Every member in your organization.
- Selected: Choose which member(s) you want to message.
- Under Editor, select Page Layout.
- Click Continue to Compose Message.
- Click Add Page Element.
- Choose your elements that you would like to use.
- Common elements to use for attachments are:
- Document Element
- Link Element
- Single Photo
- After you add the element and text, click Preview and Send Message.
- Click Send Message to confirm and send.
Helpful Tip! You can also use a template that has already been created to save you time and energy.
- How to Send a Message to a Group From Permissions and Newsletters