How to Export Player Data From a Registration For Affinity Soccer
You must have "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to import data into Affinity.
You can easily export player information from an existing SportsEngine Registration session and import it into the Affinity Sports soccer management platform.
Collecting Required Affinity Data
When requesting your registration, you will need to request an "Affinity Player Registration Template". This template will ask the registrant the required fields necessary for the Affinity import.
Adding Season ID and Season Names
The SIDCode is unique and will always differ based on the club/team. The club needs to provide the Season ID, SIDCode and Season Name during the registration setup.
Running the Registration Saved Report
After your registration has been completed, you can download the "Affinity Player Export" file to upload into Affinity Sports.
- Sign in and click on the gray Admin gear.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Registration tab then choose Registrations.
- Click the "title" of the "Affinity Player Registration".
- Scroll down and click the Saved Reports sub tab.
- Click the Affinity Player Export report title.
- In the top-right corner, click Export to Excel.
- Upload into Affinity.