How to Add Your Bank Account [Legacy Financial Tools]
You must have "Financial Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to add a bank account.
NOTE: If you are a US customer that is using our New Financial Tools, please click HERE to learn how to update your bank accounts.
Before you can start receiving deposits for online payments through SportsEngine Registration or SportsEngine Invoicing, you will need to set up a bank account in SportsEngine.
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Settings tab then choose Organization Settings.
- Click on the Bank Accounts sub tab.
- In the top-right corner, click Add Bank Account.
- Input all necessary and mandatory information then click Save.
Depending on if you are a US or Canadian organization, you will need to include the following information to add a new bank account:
- Nickname for the account
- Bank Name
- Name on Account
- Routing Number/Transit Number
- Account Number
- Institution Number (CAD)
- Account Type (Checking/Savings)
- Image of voided check or other bank document (scan/photo/screenshot)
- How to Add Processor Settings