How to Create Registration Discount Codes
You must have "Financial Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to create discount codes.
NOTE: Your registrants will not be able to use a discount code after they have finished registering. They must use the discount code during the registration process.
- Sign in to "SportsEngine HQ."
- Once in "SportsEngine HQ", click on the Registration tab then choose Registrations.
- Click on the "title" of the registration.
- Scroll down and select the Discounts sub tab.
- The registration must have store items enabled in order to create discount codes.
- Click Add Discount Code.
- Choose either a Single Usage or Multi Usage discount code.
- Multi Usage: A code that can be used multiple times.
- Single Usage: A code that will be generated by the platform that can only be used on one registration order.
- Input all necessary and mandatory fields including the Discount Type (percentage or dollar amount) and then select which store items the code should apply to.
- Click Create Discount Code.
The registrant will see a spot on the shopping cart page of the registration where they can add the code.
NOTE: Discount codes will apply to the store item that they are attached to every time. If one store items is chosen three times, the discount code will apply all three of those times.
Helpful Tip! If your registration allows for multiple family members, but the discount should only be applicable to one family member, please instruct the user to register the second or more player separately. This ensures that the discount code will only apply to one player.