How to Create a Club Page
You will need "Admin" or "Webmaster" permissions to edit your site.
A "Club" is any non-league organization with more than one team. Club's allow you to contain your teams or divisions within a single grouping. Teams in a club usually compete against other organization's teams.
Division A Division B
/ \ / \
Team 1 Team 2 Team 1 Team 2
If your organization is a league, you should start with a League Page instead.
Creating a Club Page
- Sign in to your SportsEngine website and turn on Edit Mode.
- Underneath Edit Mode, click Pages.
- Select Sub Pages or Main Menu.
- Main Menu is the horizontal list of page links listed at the top of your site in the main navigation.
- Sub Pages appear in the dropdown menu under a page listed in the Main Menu.
- Click Add New Page.
- Choose Club Page.
- Input all necessary and mandatory information for the club including a name for the club, the season it belongs to, a subseason name, and the sport it pertains to.
- Click Create This Club Page.
- How to Create Team Pages